In collaboration with other ministry teams and the Pastors, the Public Relations and Outreach Team supports the overall mission of FPCC by ensuring that Christ’s ministry at FPCC is continually promoted in the Cranford community and beyond.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provide an annual calendar of events which raise awareness of FPCC in the larger community including representation at the Cranford Street Fairs, Memorial Day Parade, etc. and as appropriate.
- Recruit leadership and support personnel for these events
- Oversee the FPCC website
- Oversee the publication of Pres Events, the monthly newsletter
- Oversee the use of local media for promotion of events, including press releases, local TV, Facebook , Instagram and Twitter
- Provide appropriate signs and banners promoting FPCC events
- Submit a proposed budget to the Stewardship team no later than June for the following year