Give a person a fish and feed them for a day.
Teach a person to fish and feed them for a lifetime.
The mission of the FISH Hospitality Program (FHP) is to serve homeless families and single women by providing shelter and meals, and such other assistance as we are able, in order to give them a new opportunity to live independently in their communities as respected families and individuals.
The Fish Hospitality Program provides housing and shelter in our church facility for homeless women and children. We will be hosting families From October 1 – October 15, 2017 and we need YOUR help!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Saturday Morning, Sept. 30 – Set up comfortable and inviting rooms for our FISH guests.
- Sunday Afternoon October 1– Be a part of a committee to welcome our guests to FPC Cranford.
- Sunday Evening October 1 through Saturday Evening October 14 – Our FISH guests always enjoy a nourishing dinner prepared by the wonderful cooks of our members and friends. Meals are served at 6pm. Please consider sharing your favorite recipe and joining our guests for fellowship.
- Sunday Evening October 1 through Saturday Evening October 14 – Hospitality is a backbone of our FPCC Congregation. Please consider sharing the energy and care of your family from 6 pm to 9pm. Play games with or read to the children, or provide warm and friendly company.
- Sunday Evening October 1 through Saturday Evening October 14. Two (2) Overnight Hosts are needed each night from 9 pm to 7 am. One host must be an FPCC church member.
- Saturday Morning October 7 and October 14—Prepare or Provide Breakfast.
- Sunday Morning October 15 – Transport Belongings to the Next Host Site and
- Breakdown Fish Guest Rooms.
Contact the church office at (908) 276-8440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the FISH Hospitality Program.