Arrange your schedules! Mark your calendars! Great opportunities for learning, discussion, and just plain old spiritual growth are coming your way. Choose those that interest you, or come to them all.
Future Adult Education Opportunities
Spiritual Enrichment Educational Events
- Presbyterian Women and Church Life Studies
- Book discussions – we are looking for leaders willing to run 6-week small group book or DVD studies
- “Bible Explorers” – Sunday Morning Bible Study following the Kerygma Program
- Six-week DVD Small Discussion Group Studies – Such as PBS Specials “Ancient Roads from Christ to Constantine” and “Peter and Paul”
- Movie Discussion Group – “The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity”
- INSPIRE! Contemporary Worship and Pot Luck Supper held in conjunction Youth Fellowship on the second Sunday of each month.
2017 Lenten Study Series
This Lenten season, come explore the profound issues of forgiveness, healing and hope as they are portrayed in the New York Times Best-Selling book The Shack, by Wm. Paul Young. We will be forming two (or more) small group book studies with trained facilitators to help us wrestle with the questions “Why does God let bad things happen? “ and “Where is God in my pain?”
The Shack is a modern day parable that depicts the Holy Trinity in an unexpected manner. Join us as we begin our journey to a greater understanding of the healing grace of God and the nature of his relationship with us.
The small group book studies will take place during the 5 weeks of Lent. To enrich the book studies, we will also organize a movie outing when “The Shack” hits theaters in early March.
A limited number of books will be available for purchase. For information, contact the Church Office at 908-276-8440
Open to everyone seeking hope and healing! Invite someone to join your group, or start a new one!