Service and Mission
FPCC offers multiple hands-on opportunities to support service and mission work:
• For more than 25 years, the Cranford-Elmora Soup Kitchen hosts and provides meals for hungry neighbors.
• The FISH program welcomes homeless families into our “church home” several times each year.
• We support the Agape Community Kitchen by providing meals.
• During the coldest months of the year, Operation Warm Heart at FPC houses and feeds the homeless on Tuesday nights.
• With Knitting for Needs, FPC helps provide afghans for people going through cancer treatment.
• On Trustees Work Days (first Saturday of each month) bring your time and talents to help maintain and improve the church’s building and grounds.
• Presbyterian Women, an independent mission organization within the Presbyterian Church (USA), is a inclusive, caring community of women that conducts communal Bible study and supports the mission of the PC(USA) worldwide.
• Mission Trips, such as the 2016 trip to Nicaragua to assist Asociación de Mujeres AXAYACATL with the building of a women’s shelter.
• Youth Fellowship provides an outlet for Middle and High School age youth to gather in safe and nurturing environment for community service, high-energy activities, Bible study and retreats.